Types of Kitchen #1: Straight Line Kitchen
- A straight line kitchen or a one wall kitchen has a single counter with one set of wall and base cabinets.
- It is linear and runs along the wall of the kitchen. The most important aspect to keep in mind is the golden triangle of a kitchen.
- The hob/stove is at an equal distance from the fridge and sink, making it the most convenient layout for an easy cooking process.
- Lastly, we recommend not having a counter over 12 to 15 feet as it might make moving around a bit tiresome.
- Great for: Small and studio homes as it is the most space efficient design.